Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Feasting!

Sadly, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia - I wish we did though. I love the idea of it!
I've seen so many great pics in blog-land of thanksgiving dinners - I've been drooling for days!!

I decided I must share this picture on my calendar for today (I have an American calendar)!!! Keep this in the back of your mind before getting stuck in (yeah right)!!
Happy feasting, happy thanksgiving and wishing you all the happiest times with your families and loved ones!


Here is Patsy after our 3 day tea party. Thanks everyone who visited. We had such a lovely time and will do this again next week. We have a special theme in mind for next week - stay tuned!!

10 comments:

Lorenza said...

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day either!
But we whish Happy Thanksgiving to your friends!
Patsy sure looks tired!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanksgiving from what I am hearing, this is my first year, will be a fun day with family and friends gathered around. If you want to give it a try my door is open to you.

Deborah said...

Well, even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a great day!
I love the calendar page. That is too cute!
Maybe you should cook a turkey! I love the way the house smells when you cook it!
Thanks for all nice comments on my blog! :)

Winchester Manor said...

Sweet Friend you will have to travel to the US next Thanksgiving and have a Thanksgiving celebration Italian Style. That means you stuff yourself silly...take a nap...then repeat!

Pasty make my heart swoon she is so darn cute!

Love and hugs,
Karyn

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How about you cook yourself up some turkey anyway? Ah ha. I look just like Patsy after eating my Thanksgiving dinner!

inkala images said...

It seems Patsy is thankful for delicious treats, soft cushions and a nice cool summer breeze! x

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I always wonder what non-Americans think of Thanksgiving. It is pretty great seeing how you just sit and eat good food :) I love little Patsy- looks like she had too much tea!


http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

koralee said...

Thank you for your comment you left on my blog the other day. Patsy is adorable. In Canada our Thanksgiving was in Oct. so we did not feast either like our American friends. Happy Weekend to you.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Patsy is too cute for words! I just want to snuggle her pearl hued fur all day long! :)


Big hugs for you both,
♥ Jessica

Globetrotting Gamine said...

i loveeeee Patsy!!

XXX,
MG

*whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*