Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Butterfly

Butterflies are popping up everywhere this week - and everyone seems to want them. Out of interest I decided to refer to the 'animal spirit guides' book to read up on the meanings. Maybe helpful and relevant to you all .....
* lighten up and stop taking everything so seriously.
* Get ready for a big change, one where an old habit, way of thinking, or lifestyle is going out, and a new way of being is emerging.
* It's time to make the changes you've been considering.
* Express yourself by wearing more colourful clothing.
Can you relate to this???? I sure can! Have a lovely week :-)


Animal Spirit Guides is written by Steven Farmer, the very talented husband of the lovely Doreen Virtue. I was lucky enough to meet Doreen a couple of years ago at the Angel Intuitive conference at the Gold Coast. An amazing and inspiring couple!

2 comments:

inkala images said...

You know, if I didn't already have a dragonfly at my front door...I'd just have to have this butterfly! Very cute!

Ingrid x

Unknown said...

Hi Ingrid - its hard for me to decide which one I like best - dragonfly or butterfly! Both so cute (and also practical). Only problem for me is my door has glass panels, so no room for either .... arrrgh! Maybe need to get a new front door ;-)
Cheers xo