Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wedding Lanterns











For brides & grooms this Australian Summer wedding season! I'm off to Vietnam again in early October to hand-pick the colours and styles of lanterns for the summer! I will definately be getting plenty of white silk lanterns again and all the main colours, but thought I'd put it out there this time for my customers to make any special requests.
If you have any particular colour, shape or size of lantern you would like to use for your wedding or party, please email me k.dragonfly@yahoo.com.au . I will do my best to help make your special day even more special! The lanterns are especially gorgeous for garden weddings and photograph beautifully.
My stock is held in Brisbane and can be viewed by appointment. To see the full range on-line visit http://www.lanternshop.com.au/
Happy wedding planning!
Pictured: White lanterns in round and onion shape, peach lantern in diamond shape, pink lantern in olive shape.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!