Friday, October 23, 2009

Chinatown Lanterns - Manhattan!!!

Image from http://moontree.wordpress.com

Isn't this a great pic! The red lanterns are stunning. I'd love to see this display in real life ......

My lovely friend Ingrid Inkala Images is fully aware of my lantern obsession, and emailed this pic to me - thanks!!

I'm looking forward to Chinese New Year - its a bit of a double celebration next time - it falls on Valentines Day!!!

Lanternshop news: *Loads of Vietnamese Silk Lanterns on their way - new colours and sizes!
* More designs/shapes/colours in the Chinese paper lanterns - some with LED battery lights!
* 3 new designs in the popular wedding parasols. I'll let you know as soon as they arrive!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the lanterns! I love red!!! Thank you so much for coming to my blog for a look and leaving a lovely comment, I am so glad you did, or I wouldn't have known about your blog, which is great! Suzie. x

Unknown said...

Oh I forgot to say, absolutely wonderful post, the on ebefore this one! I love the photos, what a delight! Suzie. x

Mami said...

What a stunning of lantern!! in US not Vietnam? Noce red lanterns along the street. I love this pic. Thank you sharing.

Kori said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I love these pics! I also really appreciate you adding me to your blog roll. I am adding you to mine too! Kori xoxo

akiko said...

Wow! that is so cool post.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving comments.

Kissed by an Angel said...

The lanterns look fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!
xxxx