Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Colourful Spanish Wedding

Summer weddings - I love them!
I've posted these pics from a blog stumbled across and really enjoy. Laura has a wedding design and styling business, based in Marbella Spain and has all the pictures from this colourful wedding on her blog. This wedding was held at Guadalmina, Spain!
I was initially drawn to the pictures as they featured the colourful paper lanterns which look great.
The whole wedding is perfectly colour themed, and everything is matched together beautifully as you will see below.
I especially like the really cute cupcakes too.











Spain is such a wonderful place to visit - I'd love to return again soon. I'll add this to my very long 'wish list'.
If you'd like lanterns to feature in your wedding, click here.





1 comment:

inkala images said...

What gorgeously cheerful colours...all the way up the roof with those sweet little lanterns. Quite the finishing touch...x