Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Look what I found!

Extra hot in Brisbane today - feels like summer! So lovely!!
Perfect time to add to the lantern website the new party decorations!!
These are sooooo cute - gold fish (for prosperity and good luck) paper/plastic decorations for Chinese New Year, parties, or even kids bedrooms! They fold flat when not in use - so you can use them over and over again!

Good news for lovers of the cherry blossom paper lanterns - I have more in stock now!!! I can't believe (actually I can cause they're stunning) they sold out in 3 days ..... thanks for your patience for those of you waiting. Orders have been sent out this afternoon! Enjoy :-)

Heading to my kitchen now to make a big summer salad! mmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE summer!

3 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

I love anything Goldfish! I had some little plastic ones around somewhere that squirted water out their mouths. These lanterns are so cute!

Mami said...

pretty lantern! Kawaii(in Japanese)

Duchess of Tea said...

I love lanterns displayed in the garden, they make the entire place look magical.

Love & Hugs
Duchess