Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Massive sale this week ....

*** BIG NEWS *** Its only 10 days til I'm back in Vietnam getting more goodies for Dragonfly Interiors and Lanternshop. Can't wait!

I've decided to change the weekly special offer this week and have a MASSIVE sale. It starts now and will finish at midnight on 1 October.
There's 50% discount on many of my favourite items - click HERE to go straight to the weekly special offer page.

So far, there'2 12 great offers, but I'm in the process of adding more. I'm picking all the items which are taking up lots of space in my warehouse.

Pictured below are 3 of the items (hand painted dragonfly design), now half price!! Happy shopping :-)







5 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Wow, have a great time away buying goodies.

inkala images said...

let me see what I need for Christmas...?? x

Sophie Munns said...

Love the tea set Katen...must investigate!
S

My Passport to Style said...

Hi there,my sons father is a ceramic artist, so I have always appreciated great china, love these pieces, soo individual.Sharon xx http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

Aestraea said...

that cup is very pretty- great job!